Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crock pot sirloin tips. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Put the sirloin tips in the slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the condensed soup, gravy mix, red wine, and black pepper. Add the minced onion and sliced mushrooms if using; blend well. Pour the mixture over the sirloin tips.
Crock pot sirloin tips is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crock pot sirloin tips is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crock pot sirloin tips using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot sirloin tips:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs sirloin steak tips
- Prepare 1 med yellow onion cut into strips
- Take 1 med green pepper cut into strips
- Take 1 can beef broth
- Take 1/8-1/4 cup worsteshire sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready Black pepper to taste
- Get Optional
- Get A few shakes crushed red pepper
- Take 2 tbs corn starch
- Take 2 tbs cold water
- Get 2 tbs minced garlic
Pour over beef and vegetables; stir well. Place beef sirloin tips, sliced mushrooms, and chopped onions in a slow cooker or Crockpot. Mix remaining ingredients and add to the slow cooker. As you cook the sirloin tip roast in a Crock-Pot, the collagen between the muscle fibers breaks down, the meat reaches that “fall-apart” texture that slow-cooked beef is known for.
Instructions to make Crock pot sirloin tips:
- In a large skillet, pour some olive oil down & brown beef on both sides (5-10min). Place onion and green pepper in a bottom of slow cooker. Top with beef. Combine broth, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, pepper, garlic if desired and pepper flakes; pour over beef. Cover and cook on high until meat reaches desired doneness and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3.5-4 hours.
- Optional: Remove beef and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into cooking juices. Cover and cook on high until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes. Return beef to the slow cooker; heat through.
Mix remaining ingredients and add to the slow cooker. As you cook the sirloin tip roast in a Crock-Pot, the collagen between the muscle fibers breaks down, the meat reaches that “fall-apart” texture that slow-cooked beef is known for. You can cook a roast like that in the oven for a few hours on a low setting, or you can set it and forget it to braise in a slow cooker. Cooking Sirloin Tip Roast Place sliced mushrooms and onions into slow cooker. Top with browned beef, broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, basil, and parsley.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crock pot sirloin tips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!