This maple ice cream recipe is made uniquely with maple cream cookies and coconut milk, and you must have an ice cream maker for this particular recipe. This delicious dessert is one of Wolfgang Puck’s fabulous creations.
Maple cookie ice cream with coconut milk is a unique treat, and is easy to make!
It’s a delectable blend of sweet, creamy, and warmly spiced flavors that create an unforgettable dessert experience.
Imagine a rich, velvety base of ice cream infused with the natural sweetness of pure maple syrup. This maple infusion adds a deep, caramel-like sweetness with delightful hints of toasted wood, reminiscent of cozy autumn days.
What truly sets this ice cream apart is the addition of buttery, crumbled maple cookies. These cookies provide a satisfying crunch and a burst of maple goodness in every bite. They bring a pleasant contrast to the smooth ice cream, creating a symphony of textures and tastes. It’s like indulging in a warm slice of maple gingerbread, but in a frozen form.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can make maple cookie ice-cream with coconut milk using only 4 ingredients and 4 easy steps.
The Ingredients Needed To Make Maple Ice Cream With Coconut Milk:
1. 2 cans coconut milk
2. 1/2 cup maple syrup
3. 1 teaspoon vanilla
4. 6 maple-cream cookies, crushed with rolling pin
Instructions To Make Maple Ice Cream With Coconut Milk:
- Pour coconut milk and syrup into saucepan. Cook until simmering and the maple syrup is dissolved. Add vanilla. Transfer mix to a glass bowl and place in fridge.
- Once mixture is at room temperature or slightly colder, pour into standard ice cream maker. Following manufacturer’s instructions and churn for about 25 minutes.
- In the last two minutes of churning, pour in the cookies.
- Ice cream is ready to eat now, but for a firmer consistency, put it in the freezer for at least a couple of hours to overnight. Coconut milk doesn’t spoon as easily as dairy-based ice creams, so the Ice cream will taste best when allowed to thaw for half an hour before serving.
As you savor this maple ice cream, you’ll experience the essence of fall and winter encapsulated in a delightful frozen treat. It’s the perfect dessert to enjoy year-round, but it truly satisfies on a chilly evening by the fireplace or as a sweet escape from the summer heat.
If you’re looking for another great dessert option, try our Easy Coconut Cream Pie recipe.