To get started with this recipe, we will use 7 ingredients and 8 steps.
The ingredients needed to make 3-layer Cheesecake:
- 32 oz cream cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp coffee diluted
- 3 oz melted chocolate
- “9 x13” pan
This recipe is basically a pumpkin pie layered with a rich cream cheese filling and a smooth pumpkin cream cheese blend in a delicate crust.
Put the cake tin in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
Put all the cream cheese in a large bowl, add the caster sugar and mix.
Instructions to make 3-layer Cheesecake:
- Make a crust with almond flour and butter/oil or stick with a no-crust cheesecake
- Beat the 32 oz of cream cheese until whipped. Add Powdered sugar and 2 tsp vanilla.
- Beat until it’s incorporated.
- Add the 4 eggs. Mix until it’s incorporated.
- 1.5 cups of batter + 2tsp coffee diluted.
- Spoon into a “9×13” pan and freeze for 30+ minutes.
- 1.5 cups of batter plus 3 oz choc melted. (Mix with spatula)
- Take out the coffee layer from freezer.
- Spoon the chocolate batter into pan evenly. Freeze for 30+ min.
- Take out the pan from freezer, and with the rest of the batter either choose an alternative flavor to make or spoon the plain batter as a top layer of the cheesecake.
- Make a water bath. (E.g. fill a deep and larger pan with water. Place the “9×13” cheesecake pan into it.) Highly suggest this step – it makes sure the cheesecake is baked evenly.
- Bake on 350°F for 1hr 15 min. (do not wait for it to get golden because then you run the risk of drying it out. An hour should be fine.)
- Voila! Enjoy some creamy sweetness with your morning coffee. 💖
3-layer cheesecake is also very versatile. You can serve it as a dessert after dinner, or you can enjoy it as a sweet treat any time of day. It’s also a great dessert for holidays and special occasions, such as birthdays and/or anniversaries.
If you’re looking for more great things to create, be sure to try our Mayak Toast recipe. Enjoy!