Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, potato tortilla (moroccan) easy recipe!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Potato Tortilla (Moroccan) EASY RECIPE! is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Potato Tortilla (Moroccan) EASY RECIPE! is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Add all the spices along with salt and pepper. Add in the remaining olive oil. On low heat, cover the pan and let the potatoes cook until tender. A tortilla is a Spanish Potato Omelette.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook potato tortilla (moroccan) easy recipe! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Tortilla (Moroccan) EASY RECIPE!:
- Make ready 4 large Potatoes
- Get 1 medium Onion
- Get 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 5 Eggs
- Get 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
- Prepare Spices
- Get 1 tsp Paprika
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cayenne (heat)
- Take 1 Salt
- Take 1 Black pepper
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Turmeric powder
Place over medium-high heat until oil bubbles. Place the potatoes in a pot. Cover with salted water and boil just until a sharp knife can be inserted halfway through. Drain the potatoes and plunge them into ice water to stop the cooking.
Steps to make Potato Tortilla (Moroccan) EASY RECIPE!:
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes (easier and a faster way to cook potatoes)
- In a pan, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the chopped onions along with salt. Fry for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes add in the potatoes and mix well. Add all the spices along with salt and pepper. Add in the remaining olive oil.On low heat, cover the pan and let the potatoes cook until tender.
- When the potatoes are tender, add in the chopped parsley. Mix well and let it cook on (very low heat) for another 3 minutes. Check the potatoes and see if it needs more salt!
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs and season it with salt and pepper
- Take the cooked potatoes out of the pan and into the bowl with the eggs. Mix the eggs and the potatoes throughly
- Turn heat up mid to high and on the same pan, place the potato/ egg mixture and let it cook until the bottom is ready.
- Check if the bottom is cooked with a spatula and flip the Tortilla (use a plate,it helps!) and cook the other side!
- The tortilla is ready! Serve immediately !
Cover with salted water and boil just until a sharp knife can be inserted halfway through. Drain the potatoes and plunge them into ice water to stop the cooking. Drain again, and allow to cool a bit. In its most basic form, the tortilla is a potato and egg open-faced omelet that derives most of its flavor from olive oil. Directions In a large bowl, combine flour and salt.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food potato tortilla (moroccan) easy recipe! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!