Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, soft layered east african carrot chapati. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft layered East African Carrot Chapati is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Soft layered East African Carrot Chapati is something that I have loved my whole life.
My mom makes amazing chapatis and so she has always inspired me and people loving my chapatis motivates me. I prepared this chapatis for my family and I loved how they turned out. This is a recipe for East African chapatis. I found the traditional way long and so i tried to find a new way to make chapatis fast but still soft and was successful with this recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soft layered east african carrot chapati using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft layered East African Carrot Chapati:
- Get 6 cups all purpose flour for the dough
- Get 1/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 grated carrot
- Make ready 1 tbsp salt
- Take 2 1/4 cups warm water
- Get 4 tbsp vegetable oil for the dough
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour for dusting
- Take 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil for cooking and dough spread
Roll out your dough on a slightly floured surface and apply butter or oil on top. This carrot multi-grain chapati is high in nutrition. The carrot is extremely rich in vitamin A, which provides antioxidant effects to the body. This Carrot Chapati recipe is a simple and delicious.
Steps to make Soft layered East African Carrot Chapati:
- Mix the flour, sugar, grated carrot and salt in a mixing bowl. In another container mix water and vegetable oil.
- Add the water gradually in the dry ingredients mixing with your hands or a dough mixer if you have one until you get a very nice soft dough and ensure it doesn’t stick on your hand.
- When you get that nice dough, coat it with oil and flour and it’s now ready to work with.(The dough made 25 chapatis).
- Divide the dough in five portions to work with each at ease. With each portion, roll out the dough until its very thin and spread oil then divide in five equal parts.
- Roll each part lengthwise then roll to form a coil kinda shape and tuck in the end. Arrange the coils in a systematic way and then cover them using a kitchen towel. If you feel the coil is a little bit too much, cut it, and if you feel it’s small add from any coil you’ve cut.
- Heat your pan and then start rolling out each coil forming a nice round shape
- In a hot pan, place the rolled out round dough and let it cook for about 10 seconds each side with 4 flips without oil. Now spread oil each side at a time and let it cook. Put the chapatis in a hotpot or the storage container you prefer using.
- Repeat the rolling out and cooking process to the rest of dough coils.
- Once you’re done, serve when hot with your best stew. Enjoyyy.
The carrot is extremely rich in vitamin A, which provides antioxidant effects to the body. This Carrot Chapati recipe is a simple and delicious. Kids love to eat and Its a good way to give our kid a healthy dish. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, and oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the water a little at a time to form a soft and sticky dough.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food soft layered east african carrot chapati recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!