Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tres leches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tres leches is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tres leches is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
View Our Selection Of Bouquets-Roses Bouquets-Best Prices Tres leches cake. Bake a classic Mexican tres leches cake, sometimes called milk cake, for an afternoon treat or coffee morning – it gets its name from the three types of. It truly is a great Tres Leches but here are a few very important steps taught to me by a Honduran friends mom. A tres leches cake (lit. ‘three milks cake’) (Spanish: pastel de tres leches, torta de tres leches or bizcocho de tres leches), also known as pan tres leches (“three milks bread”), is a sponge cake—in some recipes, a butter cake—soaked in three kinds of milk: evaporated milk, condensed milk, and heavy cream.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tres leches using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tres leches:
- Take 1 1/2 cups flour
- Take 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Prepare 1 cup sugar
- Take 5 eggs
- Get Splash vanilla
- Prepare 2 cups whole milk
- Make ready 1 can condensed milk
- Prepare 1 can evaporated milk
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
It is thought to have originated in Europe and can be compared roughly to a British trifle or an Italian tiramisu, as it is soft, creamy and rich but not soggy. The tres leches cake is a popular dessert in Latin America. Tres leches cake is literally translated as “three milk cake.” Tres leches is short for pastel de tres leches which is the full Spanish term for three milk cake. The three milks that make this cake so moist are sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk or regular milk, and heavy cream.
Instructions to make Tres leches:
- Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- Cream butter and the 1 cup sugar together and beat on medium speed. Add eggs and the 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract beat well
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture 2 tablespoons at a time,mix until well blended. Pour batter into a greased pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. When the cake is done, Poke holes on the cake several times with a fork.
- Combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk together. Pour over the top of the cooled cake.
- Pipe whipped cream on top of the cake and top with cherries. Be sure and keep cake refrigerated, enjoy!
Tres leches cake is literally translated as “three milk cake.” Tres leches is short for pastel de tres leches which is the full Spanish term for three milk cake. The three milks that make this cake so moist are sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk or regular milk, and heavy cream. Tres leches cake is rich and decadent. It’s a very light tasting cake, but the calorie and fat content are. Tres Leches Cake is an authentic Mexican cake soaked in three kinds of milk, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tres leches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!