Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, yummy philly cheese steaks. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yummy Philly cheese steaks is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Yummy Philly cheese steaks is something which I have loved my entire life.
Heat griddle or grill pan over high heat. Brush steak slices with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place several slices of the meat on the bottom half of the. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have yummy philly cheese steaks using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Philly cheese steaks:
- Make ready Steak marinade and steak
- Prepare 2 lbs flank steak
- Make ready 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Make ready 3 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Get Peppers and onions
- Make ready 2 large green bell peppers
- Make ready 1 large red onion
- Take I roasted jalapeno
- Make ready 1 garlic clove
- Prepare Granulated garlic
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Make ready Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack
- Make ready 6 sourdough hoagies
There are so many ways to make Philly cheesesteaks your own, including adding mushrooms, garlic, and other seasonings. Roast beef and ground beef are also common substitutes to use. You can also transform the original recipe into Philly cheesesteak stirfries, Philly cheesesteak sloppy joes, Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers, amongst the many! Arrange buns on a baking sheet, cut side up.
Steps to make Yummy Philly cheese steaks:
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste.
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together.
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy.
You can also transform the original recipe into Philly cheesesteak stirfries, Philly cheesesteak sloppy joes, Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers, amongst the many! Arrange buns on a baking sheet, cut side up. Using tongs, place meat mixture on bun bottoms; top with cheese. Thinly sliced ribeye is the go-to meat choice for a classic Philly Cheesesteak. The high-fat content of ribeye is ideal because it will create a tender, easy-to-bite sandwich.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food yummy philly cheese steaks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!