Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, thai basil chicken and rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai Basil Chicken and Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Thai Basil Chicken and Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Spedizione gratis (vedi condizioni) This is a staple of Thai cooking. Adjust the spices to your own tastes for a really great use for leftover rice!! Thai basil has a different flavor than that of regular basil and makes all the difference in this recipe. It is fast and fairly easy to make, but requires constant stirring.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook thai basil chicken and rice using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Basil Chicken and Rice:
- Prepare 4 Tbl. oil
- Get 1 fresh hot chillies (to taste)
- Make ready 1/2 onion
- Get 5 cloves garlic
- Get 1 pound chicken
- Get 2 tsp. sugar or honey
- Get 2 Tbl. soy sauce
- Take 1 Tbl. fish sauce
- Get 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Take 1 bunch fresh basil
- Get 1/4 cup peanuts optional)
- Take 2-3 cups cooked rice
Needed something easy, and to use up some of the fresh basil growing like crazy in pots on my patio. This Spicy Thai Basil Chicken Fried Rice is super easy to stir-fry on any given weeknight, exploding with garlicky chili and peppery basil flavors, and great for meal prep! Stir in the chicken, bell pepper, and onion. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink.
Steps to make Thai Basil Chicken and Rice:
- Dice chillies, onion, garlic
- If using chicken pieces, dice chicken, i was using a large, very hot, jalapeno today, but any you have/like will do. Crushed red pepper will do if you don’t have fresh chillies.
- In a wok/stir-fry/skillet on high heat, put oil
- Add diced veggies to hot oil, stir fry 1 minute
- Add chicken, stir for 2 minutes
- Add sugar/honey, soy sauce and fish sauce, stir for 1 minute
- Deglaze with broth, stir constantly until liquid is reduced by about half.
- Add basil and rice, turn heat down to medium. Stir until basil wilts.
- Add peanuts, stir for 1 minute
- Serve, garnish with sesame seeds, green onions
Stir in the chicken, bell pepper, and onion. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink. Raise heat to high and stir in the chilled rice; stir quickly until the sauce is blended with the rice. Use the back of a spoon to break up any rice sticking together. Remove from heat and mix in the basil leaves.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thai basil chicken and rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!