Wolfgang Puck Steak Gaucho-Style with Argentinian Chimichurri Sauce is a delicious and easy-to-make dish. It’s perfect for any occasion, from a family-gathering, or friends getting together . This recipe is inspired by the traditional Gaucho-style steak, which is a popular dish derived in Argentina. The combination of the juicy steak and tangy chimichurri sauce is sure to stir up your taste buds.
To get started with this particular recipe we will use 14 ingredients and 8 steps:
Instructions To Make Wolfgang Puck Steak:
- Preheat the grill.
- Place all the chimichurri sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until well chopped but not pureed.
- For the sauce: Mix all ingredients lightly in food processor until a coarse sauce is formed. Meanwhile, stir together all chimichurri ingredients.
- Dissolve cayenne pepper and salt in one cup of hot water and transfer to a squeeze container.
- Place the steak directly over a hot grill and base with chimichurri grilling sauce until the outer portion of the meat reaches the desired degree of doneness.
- For extra spicy steak, base two or three additional times with the cayenne pepper mixture during the grilling process.
- Once done, remove steak from grill and let it rest for twenty minutes before slicing.
- Spoon chimichurri sauce over steak.
What is Steak Gaucho-Style?
Steak Gaucho-style is a dish that comes traditionally from Argentina, and is made by grilling meat over an open flame. The meat is seasoned with a variety of spices and herbs to give it a unique flavor that is both delicious and spicy.
What is Chimichurri Sauce?
Chimichurri sauce is a flavorful and tangy sauce that is made from a variety of ingredients including: parsley, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and other spices and herbs. It’s mostly used to marinate meat, or use as a condiment to add flavor to meals.