Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, thai dessert • thai soft coconut crepe • thong muan sod | thaichef food. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
ThaiChef Food is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Thai Dessert • Thai Soft Coconut Crepe • Thong Muan Sod
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have thai dessert • thai soft coconut crepe • thong muan sod | thaichef food using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Dessert • Thai Soft Coconut Crepe • Thong Muan Sod | ThaiChef Food:
- Take 70 g. Tapioca flour
- Get 1/4 cup rice flour
- Take 200 ml. Coconut milk
- Get 200 ml. Coconut juice
- Get 1 tbsp. Roasted black sesame seeds
- Prepare 80 g. Coconut meat
- Take 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Take 75 g. Palm sugar
Steps to make Thai Dessert • Thai Soft Coconut Crepe • Thong Muan Sod | ThaiChef Food:
- Roast black sesame seeds • cut young coconut meat •mix tapioca flour + rice flour + palm sugar + coconut milk + coconut juice and strain 2 times
- Separated for different color • drop some amount of color mix well • add coconut meat
- Brush pan with vegetable oil using low heat • cook until solid then time to turn over and roll • Done…!!!😋😋
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food thai dessert • thai soft coconut crepe • thong muan sod | thaichef food recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!