Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hummas and petta bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hummas and Petta Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Hummas and Petta Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Salaciously-smooth, this creamy hummus is best served prettily swirled on your favourite plate, speckled with spices and a gallimaufry of garnishes. Don’t forget to bake pillowy pockets of warm pita to serve alongside! They’re the starring ingredient in hummus, a Mediterranean specialty that is spread on warm pita bread or used as a dip for crudités. To make hummus, soak and cook dried chickpeas, or opt for a quality canned product.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hummas and petta bread using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummas and Petta Bread:
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp yeast
- Get 1 Cup warm water
- Take 2 cup maida
- Make ready 1 bowl boiled chick pea
- Take 6-7 garlic cloves
- Take to taste Paprika powder
- Get 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Take as needed White sesame
Drizzle liberally with extra-virgin olive oil. Garnish with chopped parsley, and serve with hot pita bread. Hummus has been a health food favorite for years, and there’s a good reason why. The protein and healthy fat content also make hummus a delicious and smart choice.
Steps to make Hummas and Petta Bread:
- For petta bread add sugar and yeast in some warm water and wait for it to activate.
- In another bowl take maida and add this yeast mixture to it then knead it into soft dough.
- Keep this dough aside for 5-6 hours.
- Take a pan and sauté white sesame on this for a while. Once the colour changes keep it aside and wait for it to cool down.
- Once sesame cools down add it into mixie along with olive oil to form a paste. This mixture of olive oil and sesame is known as Tahini.
- Add boiled chick pea in same mixie jar and give it a mix. Add olive oil, garlic for a smooth dip and then add tahini to this chick pea mixture.
- Our hummas is ready.
- For petta bread take out the maida dough which we have prepared earlier and then make roti out of it.
- In a pan drop this roti and on medium flame prepare it. This would take around 5 minutes
- Once roti is prepared your petta bread is ready.
- Hummas and petta bread is ready now.
Hummus has been a health food favorite for years, and there’s a good reason why. The protein and healthy fat content also make hummus a delicious and smart choice. By pairing hummus with whole wheat pita bread, you have a complete snack that will keep you feeling full for hours. Spread the hummus on top of the pita bread. Add the red onion, diced tomato and feta cheese spreading evenly over the hummus.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hummas and petta bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!