Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, momi scones. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eat with honeybutter, melts in your mouth. On Momio you are always among friends! Hang out, send messages, share stuff and style your own momio. The Momi-class destroyers were a class of twenty-one second-class destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy.
Momi Scones is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Momi Scones is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook momi scones using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Momi Scones:
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup Flour
- Prepare 3 tsp Castor sugar
- Take 1 tbsp Baking powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/3 cup Butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sweet malted barley powder / horlick
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Make ready 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Prepare Buttermilk Sub
- Get 3 tsp Lemon juice / Vinegar – Let them stand for 5 minutes
- Take 1 1/2 cup Fresh milk
Knead them few minutes to turn them into a soft dough. Momi is an anthropomorphic mouse, made as a spoof or parody of Minnie Mouse. Momi was created by Sr Pelo. Her first appearance was in “Valentines Day”, and has been in almost every episode since.
Instructions to make Momi Scones:
- In a mixing bowl, place the flour then add in the baking soda, cream of tartar and sugar. Simply mix them then add in the butter and shortening then rub them to mix before you add in the buttermilk or milk with lemon juice/vinegar
- Knead them few minutes to turn them into a soft dough. Roll them into about 4cm and take a round cutter, soak the cutterr in the flour then cut them into few pieces
- Arrange in the oven tray, brush with an egg wash and bake at 190 for 10-12 minutes
Momi was created by Sr Pelo. Her first appearance was in “Valentines Day”, and has been in almost every episode since. Hang out, send messages, share stuff and style your own momio. See recipes for Chilli Horlicks too. Among the different varieties of Nepali food available, momo is one of the most popular items.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food momi scones recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!