Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, scalloped potatos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scalloped Potatos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Scalloped Potatos is something that I have loved my whole life.
Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Our Shilajit Resin is very safe. Drain well, then transfer to a large baking dish.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook scalloped potatos using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped Potatos:
- Prepare 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- Prepare 3 tablespoons butter
- Prepare 3 tablespoons flour
- Take 1 1/2 cups milk
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Take 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Take 1/2 cup grated cheese, to sprinkle on top
Pour the sauce on top of the potatoes, then sprinkle with parmesan. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top, then serve. The perfect side dish to an elegant or celebratory main course, or the welcome addition to any potluck supper, scalloped potatoes are one of those dishes that seem complicated, but are deceptively simple. The ingredients in scalloped potatoes are very simple and traditional.
Steps to make Scalloped Potatos:
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter and blend in flour. Let sit for a minute.
- Add all of the cold milk, stirring with a whisk.
- Season with salt and cayenne.
- Cook sauce on low until smooth and boiling, stirring occasionally with a whisk.
- Reduce heat and stir in cheese.
- Place half of the sliced potatoes in a lightly greased one quart casserole dish.
- Pour half of the cheese sauce over potatoes.
- Repeat with second layer of potatoes and cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 60 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly on top.
The perfect side dish to an elegant or celebratory main course, or the welcome addition to any potluck supper, scalloped potatoes are one of those dishes that seem complicated, but are deceptively simple. The ingredients in scalloped potatoes are very simple and traditional. Potatoes – Yukon or Russet potatoes are best for this dish. Butter, flour, and milk – For your roux, these ingredients make the base of a creamy sauce. Salt and Pepper – are essential to flavor this dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food scalloped potatos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!