Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Ingredients Artfully Crafted Into Something Special. Italian Tomatoes Prepared With Regional Ingredients Strike A Delicious Balance. Thin out the sauce with a bit of the reserved pasta water, until it reaches desired consistency. Season the carbonara with several turns of freshly ground black pepper and taste for salt.
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spaghetti Carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spaghetti carbonara using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Get 300 gr spaghetti
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Take 50 gr fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 4 pcs bacon, cut into small pieces
- Take to taste salt and black pepper powder
- Make ready chopped parsley leaves to taste
- Prepare to taste grated parmesan cheese
Pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon come together in the ultimate Italian favorite: spaghetti carbonara. Stir until the heat of the pasta cooks the eggs, then serve with parsley and ground pepper. A spaghetti carbonara sauce is typically made with bacon, eggs, and cheese. We’ve added a little half-and-half for a silky texture to this delicious pasta dish.
Steps to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- In a large pot of boiling salt water, cook spaghetti according to the package instructions. Reserve 120 ml water and drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until it’s crispy and brown (about 6-8 minutes). Reserve 2 Tbsp oil. Discard the rest from the skillet.
- Sauté garlic in the same skillet until fragrant. Reduce the heat to low.
- Add in the spaghetti and egg and cheese mixture. Stir well.
- Add salt and ground black pepper. Add in reserved pasta water a spoonful at a time until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Arrange on a serving plate. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese, if desired. Yum 😋
A spaghetti carbonara sauce is typically made with bacon, eggs, and cheese. We’ve added a little half-and-half for a silky texture to this delicious pasta dish. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and Parmesan until combined. Remove and drain on paper towels. Luscious and wonderfully indulgent, pasta carbonara takes as long to make as it does to cook the pasta.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!