Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken noodle pepper soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Add chicken stock, shredded chicken, pepperoncini peppers, bay leaf, and stir to combine. In a large stock pot, melt butter. Add vegetables, diced chicken, and seasonings.
Chicken noodle pepper soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken noodle pepper soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken noodle pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken noodle pepper soup:
- Prepare 100 g noodle
- Take 1 stock cube (or to taste)
- Make ready 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Make ready 1 tbsp ground pepper (or to taste)
- Get Ground local spices: 3pcs Ehuru seeds (african nutmeg)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp uziza seeds (piper guineese)
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp uda (african negro pepper)
- Prepare 1 chicken breast (cut to desired sizes)
- Get Nchuanwu leaves (approximately five leaves)
Making the Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Pour the broth back into the clean pot. Add the remaining ½ teaspoon of ground thyme or another sprig of thyme and ½ teaspoon of black pepper IF you like a peppery soup. If you don’t, then don’t add the extra pepper. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
Steps to make Chicken noodle pepper soup:
- Place cut chicken in a clean empty pot and put on the burner, allowing the juices to dry.
- Add a cup of water and season with salt, pepper and stock cube. Let it cook till tender.
- When tender, add additional one and half cup of water, add the ground spices and let it boil for a minute.
- Add the noodles and let it cook till tender
- Add the shredded Nchuanwu leaves, stir and bring down from the burner.
- Enjoy while hot and see the cold run out the window! 🙂
If you don’t, then don’t add the extra pepper. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Add chicken stock, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme and garlic powder. Shred chicken breast and add to soup pot.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken noodle pepper soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!