Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, thai peanut chicken curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Peanut Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Thai Peanut Chicken Curry is something which I have loved my whole life.
The trailhead sits at the side of the road, burrowing deep into the woods that surround the lake. Just a few steps in and the world changes: the snow absorbs sound and softens the landscape. In a medium saute pan saute peanut oil, red curry and sambal over med. heat for a few minutes. Add the chicken and cook through.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai peanut chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Peanut Chicken Curry:
- Take 6 boneless chicken thighs
- Take 1/2 diced yellow onion
- Make ready 1 eggplant
- Get Handful cilantro (separate stalk and leaves)
- Get 3 tablespoons red Thai curry paste
- Make ready 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Take 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 can coconut milk
- Get 1 tablespoo veg oil
- Prepare 1 stalk green onions
- Make ready 1/2 lime
- Take 3 teaspoons brown sugar
When the oil is heated, sauté the onion until softened, follow by the chicken. Add the carrots, cabbage, chicken broth, Annie Chun’s Thai Peanut Sauce, curry powder and coconut milk. This easy to make peanut curry is bursting with delicious Thai flavors. Sweet potatoes, carrots, red pepper, and kale are cooked in a creamy broth made of red Thai curry paste, coconut milk, and peanut butter.
Instructions to make Thai Peanut Chicken Curry:
- Heat oil in pan. Sautee onion, diced cilantro stalks and green onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry paste.
- Add eggplant wedges and cook until tender. Then add peanut butter and soy sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add thinly sliced chicken and stir until it is fully incorporated into the curry mixture and cooked through. Then add brown sugar. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze juice of lime and stir. Then add the creamy top half of the coconut milk. Once mixed through, add the rest of the coconut milk.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and top with cilantro leaves. Eat with jasmine rice.
This easy to make peanut curry is bursting with delicious Thai flavors. Sweet potatoes, carrots, red pepper, and kale are cooked in a creamy broth made of red Thai curry paste, coconut milk, and peanut butter. Some perfect basmati rice or cauliflower rice completes the meal! Mix salt, coriander, cumin, turmeric, paprika, and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl. Mix together thoroughly to coat each surface with spice blend.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food thai peanut chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!