Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tuna macaroni salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Macaroni Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tuna Macaroni Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Cook macaroni in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tuna macaroni salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Macaroni Salad:
- Take 1 lb Elbow Macaroni
- Take 1 cup Chopped Celery
- Take 1 cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- Get 1/2 cup Sweet Pickle Relish (you can add more to your liking)
- Take 1/2 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise (you can add more if needed)
- Get 1/2 cup Miracle Whip (you can add more if needed)
- Take 1 pinch Sea Salt (you can add more to suit your taste)
- Get 1 pinch White Pepper (you can add more to your taste)
- Get 1 pinch Old Bay Seasoning (you can add more to your taste)
- Make ready 2 cans Chunk Light Tuna in Water (drained)
They make for a perfect addition to your kid’s lunch boxes or take as a lunch to work. Why you will love this macaroni salad Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This salad has it all-delicious pasta, savory tuna and a creamy, sweet, and zesty sauce! Tuna Macaroni Salad is quick and easy to make, even with all the fresh ingredients.
Instructions to make Tuna Macaroni Salad:
- Cook Macaroni according to directions – do not over cook – drain & rinse
- When Macaroni has cooled, add all ingredients and gently mix together
- Tweek seasonings if needed
- Refrigerate for four or more hours
- Serve chilled
This salad has it all-delicious pasta, savory tuna and a creamy, sweet, and zesty sauce! Tuna Macaroni Salad is quick and easy to make, even with all the fresh ingredients. How to Make Tuna Macaroni Salad. Cook macaroni following directions on the package. Let it cool while working on the sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna macaroni salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!