Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike’s spicy seafood salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Mike’s Spicy Seafood Salad. Prepare of For The Seafoods [all fully chilled & rough chopped]. Mike’s Spicy Seafood Salad MMOBRIEN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO An excellent addition to any Summertime BBQ or picnic!
Mike’s Spicy Seafood Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mike’s Spicy Seafood Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike’s spicy seafood salad using 31 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Spicy Seafood Salad:
- Prepare ● For The Seafoods [all fully chilled & rough chopped]
- Prepare 1 Pound Pre-Steamed Lobster
- Make ready 1 Pound Pre-Steamed Shrimp
- Take 1 Pound Pre-Steamed Scallops
- Prepare 2 Pounds Pre-Steamed Immatation Crab Meat [don’t use real crab]
- Prepare ● For The Fruits & Vegetables [all chilled & rough chopped]
- Make ready 2 LG EX Firm Beefeater Tomatoes [de-seeded]
- Make ready 1 LG Cucumber [de-seeded]
- Take 1 EX LG Vidalia Onion
- Take 1 LG Red Onion
- Get Juice Of 1 Lime
- Get Juice Of 1/2 Orange
- Take 1/2 Cup Green Onions
- Make ready 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded]
- Make ready 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper [de-seeded]
- Get 1 Medium Orange Bell Pepper [de-seeded]
- Take 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [de-seeded]
- Take 3 LG Celery Stalks
- Make ready 1 Bunch Quartered Radishes
- Get 7 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Get 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro
- Take 1/4 Bunch Fresh Parsley
- Prepare 2 EX LG Jalapeño Peppers [de-seeded]
- Make ready 2 LG Habenero Peppers [de-seeded]
- Take ● For The Seasonings
- Get 1 tsp Crushed Mexican Oregano
- Get 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Crushed Saffron
- Make ready to taste Tabasco Sauce
- Take ● For The Fluids
- Get as needed Chilled Clamato Juice [i used 4 cups]
Sunomono seafood salad with vinegar sauce. This amazing Thai salad, known as Pah Talay, is made with fresh shrimp and squid that has been marinated in lime juice, then blanched for just a bit in boiling water. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Mike’s Spicy Seafood Salad.
Steps to make Mike’s Spicy Seafood Salad:
- Rough chop vegetables and mix everything together. Chill for 6 hours, if not longer. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with additional Tabasco, crackers, tortilla chips and/or French bread. Enjoy!
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Mike’s Spicy Seafood Salad. You need of For The Seafoods [all fully chilled & rough chopped]. If all ingredients Mike’s Spicy Seafood Salad it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with without fail.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike’s spicy seafood salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!