Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, warm couscous salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salad Buri Resort & Spa Salad Beach. Add the shallots, the chili flakes, and a pinch of salt. This is a simple method to make a quick side salad for your dinner. Cover the pot with a tight fitting lid and remove from the heat.
Warm Couscous Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Warm Couscous Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have warm couscous salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Couscous Salad:
- Make ready 1 eggplant (aubergine)
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 cup boiling water
- Make ready 1 cup instant couscous
- Prepare 1 handful pitted olives
- Prepare 4 tomatoes
- Prepare 2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Take 1 tsp ground paprika and cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1 salt
- Take 1 a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Place the couscous in a large, heatproof bowl. Add the couscous and stir well. Prepared dressing makes this salad a snap to make; zucchini and mint bulk it up and add a unique and special flavor. Serve it warm and the couscous will soak up all of the flavor from the dressing.
Steps to make Warm Couscous Salad:
- Heat some oil in a skillet over high heat. Add cubed eggplant. When nicely browned, turn down the heat
- Continue frying the eggplant until soft, add minced garlic. When fragrant, add boiling water and couscous. Take off heat and cover with a lid
- After 10 min, fluff the couscous with a fork, then add chopped olives, cubed tomatoes, rosemary, salt and paprika
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve warm. Enjoy 🙂
Prepared dressing makes this salad a snap to make; zucchini and mint bulk it up and add a unique and special flavor. Serve it warm and the couscous will soak up all of the flavor from the dressing. Leftovers – if you have them – are great at room temperature. Couscous salad is the perfect party food. Choose from among our most popular renditions for your next picnic or potluck.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food warm couscous salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!