Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sautéed broccoli rabe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sautéed Broccoli Rabe is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sautéed Broccoli Rabe is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Broccoli Raab on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Add broccoli rabe and cover the pan with a lid.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sautéed broccoli rabe using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed Broccoli Rabe:
- Take 2 lb Broccoli rabe
- Prepare 4 clove Garlic chopped
- Prepare 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- Get 1/4 cup Kosher salt
- Prepare 1 Salt & pepper
Not to mention serving it as a classic side. Add broccoli rabe and stir quickly to cook. Lower heat and mix well allowing the broccoli and olive oil to cook together. Add chicken stock and cook until the stock is fully absorbed.
Steps to make Sautéed Broccoli Rabe:
- Fill a large bowl with ice water and set aside
- Bring a large stock pot filled with water to a boil. And add a 1/4 cup of salt and the broccoli rabe.
- Boil for 3 minutes then drain and shock it in the ice water.
- Once cool, drain and spin it dry in a salad spinner or dry it on paper towels.
- Chop broccoli rabe into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. When oil shimmers add the broccoli rabe and sauté stirring constantly with a wooden spoon 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for 3 minutes
- Plate and serve with a drizzle of olive oil and crusty bread.
Lower heat and mix well allowing the broccoli and olive oil to cook together. Add chicken stock and cook until the stock is fully absorbed. Blanch the broccoli rabe in boiling water (see above). Drain the broccoli rabe and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process. Add broccoli rabe, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until just heated through.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sautéed broccoli rabe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!